To Guard a Guardian
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Mother Miounne - New Gridania (x11, y13)|
|Reward|| 3220 |
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Dread Is in the Air||Festive Endeavors|
- Deliver Mioune's letter to Bowlord Lewin.
- Make haste to the Guardian Tree.
- Defeat the Ixal.
- Defeat the Gargoyle.
- Speak with Lewin.
- Miounne has a mind to assign you a mission of great import.
- Miounne tells you that the Guardian Tree, held sacred by the Gridanians, may fall under Ixali attack. She gives you a letter and bids you deliver it to Bowlord Lewin at the Seat of the First Bow.
- A large Ixali force has amassed at the Guardian Tree. Make all haste to Everschade, and assist in the great tree's defense.
- You have succeeded in repelling the Ixal, whom evidence suggests were acting under the command of the mysterious masked mage. What is the significance of the black crystal that was left at the scene, and who exactly are the two scholars from Sharlayan? For now, set aside your questions, and make your way back to the Seat of the First Bow, where Bowlord Lewin awaits.
- At the Seat of the First Bow, you are graciously received by Elder Seedseer Kan-E-Senna. As a token of her gratitude for saving the day, she invites you to serve as Emissary in the forthcoming Greenbliss ceremony. Touched by her gesture, you are inspired anew to continue to strive for the good of Gridania.