From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Moglin - The Churning Mists (x30, y36)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Mogwin's Trial|| A Pebble for Your Thoughts|
- Speak with Alphinaud.
- Speak with Estinien.
- Speak with Ysayle.
- Speak with Kan-E-Senna.
- Speak with Kuplo Kopp.
- Speak with Moglin.
- Speak with Moghan.
- Chieftain Moglin is ready to pass judgment on your trial performance.
- After witnessing your conduct during your grueling “trials,” Chieftain Moglin declares that he has an announcement to make. Gather your companions that you might all be present to hear the moogle leader's decision.
- You speak to each of your companions in turn, and inform them of Chieftain Moglin's impending announcement. Return to the center of Moghome, and notify the moogle leader that everyone is ready to hear him pass judgment.
- Chieftain Moglin somewhat sheepishly admits that your trials were nothing more than a convenient distraction─a means to keep you and your companions occupied while the moogles repaired the horn required to summon Hraesvelgr. It would seem the mere presence of Kuplo Kopp was enough to dispel any doubts the chieftain may have had regarding your intentions. Trouble Moghan for his thoughts on these questionable proceedings.
- Moghan guiltily thanks you for your hard work, but deflects all the blame for the deception onto Chieftain Moglin. Though some of your companions are less than impressed with their treatment at the hands of the moogles, you now have a destination to aim for─Zenith.