From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
Mogwin would test your trustworthiness with a trial.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- Question Moghome inhabitants.
- Speak with Mogwin.
- Obtain the moogle masterpiece.
- You speak with Mogwin, one of the three trial-givers named by Moglin, and the self-proclaimed artist bids you track down his missing masterpiece. Question the moogles of Moghome, and discern the whereabouts of the painted pebble.
- You have spoken with the Moghome moogles, and received a variety of answers -- some more helpful than others. It would seem that the forgetful artist has likely left his masterpiece out on Sohm Al's summit, and that the stone is in danger of being claimed by an enthusiastic devotee of his work. Return to Mogwin, and share the information you have learned.
- Upon listening to the answers you received from his fellow moogles, Mogwin suddenly recalls that he deliberately left his painted pebble out in the sun to dry. Setting you upon the second half of your trial, the forgetful artist bids you rush outside and retrieve it before some art-starved admirer pockets the pebble for his own. Head out to the Sohm Al Summit, and search for Mogwin's masterpiece.
- You search Sohm Al's summit and find Mogwin's painted pebble. Return to Moghome, and deliver the work of art to its forgetful creator.
- After handing the retrieved pebble to Mogwin, the moogle artist shares with you the name of the masterpiece: Contemplations of Zenith. Gleeful at the thought of the kupo nuts he will receive in exchange for his work, the trial-giver promises to sing your praises to Chieftain Moglin.