Men of Honor
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Jocea - Coerthas Central Highlands (x25, y29)|
|Reward|| 18900 |
, , x5
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Unending War||Three for Three|
- Search for the missing astrologian.
- Speak with Jocea.
- Speak with Portelaine.
- Jocea is attempting to attract your attention.
- Having overheard your conversation with the chief astrologian, Jocea understands that your quest is one of great import. She is willing to assist you, but requires that you first help her by locating a missing colleague and confirming his safety. The astrologian in question was planning to conduct observations at a cliff to the east of the Observatorium, but he may have run afoul of Ixal said to be in the area. Proceed with caution and locate the missing man.
- At first, the missing astrologian rejoices at your coming. However, his mood abruptly changes upon realizing that you are not an Ishgardian knight. Declaring that a man of House Durendaire cannot be seen in the company of an unbeliever, he abruptly storms off, presumably to return to the safety of the Observatorium. Return to Jocea and inform her that her associate is safe.
- Making no effort to conceal her disdain, Jocea tells you that the highborn astrologian feels disgraced to have been rescued by an unbeliever. True to her word, she offers you an alternative means by which you might locate the Enterprise. Approach Lord Portelaine and petition him for formal introductions to the other High Houses, who may have information that can help you locate the missing airship.
- Lord Portelaine does not deny that you have helped House Durendaire twice. However, as there are three High Houses to which you have requested formal introductions, he requires that you perform a third act before he will oblige you. Unable to deny his logic, you brace yourself for the duty to come.