The Unending War
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Ludovoix - Coerthas Central Highlands (x24, y28)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Cold Reception||Men of Honor|
- Search for the missing knight.
- Report to Ludovoix.
- Speak with Edmelle.
- Speak with Forlemort.
- Ser Ludovoix is doing his utmost to intimidate you into leaving.
- Ser Ludovoix declares that if you are intent upon remaining in the area, you might as well make yourself useful by helping him locate a missing sentry, whom Ser Ludovoix instructed to patrol the lands west of the Observatorium.
- You locate the missing man with little difficulty, but are forced to defend yourself against several unknown assailants. With malice in his voice, the Ishgardian names the attackers as heretics-- those who have pledged their allegiance to the dragons. Report to Ser Ludovoix and tell him of what transpired.
- Ser Ludovoix is pleasantly surprised by your success in finding a rescuing his knight. He states that he will inform the astrologians of your intent and directs you to spek with a woman named Edmelle.
- Though she is surprised to receive a foreigner, Edmelle directs you to speak with Chief Astrologian Forlemort, who can be found up above.
- As Chief Astrologian Forlemort berates you for daring to make such a ridiculous request, an Ishgardian inquisitor named Guillaime appears, seeking an audience with the chief astrologian. Apologizing for the interruption, the inquisitor quickly takes his leave, but not before subtly cautioning you against becoming involved in Ishgardian affairs. Nevertheless, you may have no choice but to do just that if you wish to find the Enterprise.