Labyrinth of the Ancients (Quest)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Labyrinth of the Ancients
— In-game description
- Make your way to the gate located to the southeast of Saint Coinach's Find.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Labyrinth of the Ancients.
- Speak with G'raha Tia at Saint Coinach's Find.
- G'raha Tia is eager to begin the expedition to the Crystal Tower.
- Assuming the role of expedition leader, G'raha Tia issues instructions to the assembled fellowship of NOAH, detailing how the operation will proceed. Make your way to the large gate located to the south east of Saint Coinach's Find, and await the arrival of the rest of the survey team.
- To the great relief of all concerned, the crystal "fangs" make short work of the tower's lethal outer defences. Reasoning that the structure's inner reaches are likely to contain further hazards, Cid volunteers you for the task of securing the Labyrinth of the Ancients. Rid the maze of anything which might pose a threat to the survey team.
- Along with your steadfast adventuring companions, you have succeeded in ridding the labyrinth of its deadly protectors. Cid and G'raha Tia praise your invaluable contribution to the expedition, and together you gaze upon the shimmering spire that rises from the center of the maze.
- Though your labors in the labyrinth have secured a route to the tower, much remains to be discussed before the expedition can proceed. Return to Saint Coinach's Find and speak with G'raha Tia.
- Back at the excavation site, G'raha Tia invites you to take a moment to collect your thoughts before debating how best to proceed.