From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
— In-game description
- Report to the shinobi.
- Thanks to the Domans' watchful eyes, you have picked up Eline Roaille's trail once again. Rejoin Ilberd at Sweetbloom Pier in the East Shroud.
- After joining Ilberd at Sweetbloom Pier, the two of you are met by Yugiri, who informs you that Eline Roaille is headed in the direction of the Hawthorne Hut. However, your reunion with the Garlean spy must wait, for another matter requires your immediate attention. An imperial squadron has set forth from Castrum Oriens on a mission to destroy an Alliance communications-jamming device in the South Shroud. If they succeed, Eline Roaille may well abort her secret rendezvous, thus depriving you of the chance to secure damning evidence of her treachery. Make haste to the South Shroud, and seek out the shinobi at Quarrymill who will brief you on the situation.
- The shinobi informs you that the advancing imperial squadron is presently near Amdapor Keep. Intercept the Garleans, and destroy their magitek weapons.
- You have destroyed all the death claws. Report your success to the shinobi who awaits nearby.
- With the imperial squadron defeated, the jamming device is now safe. As such, Eline Roaille will have no choice but to communicate with her accomplices in person. All that remains is to catch her in the act.