An Eye for Aether
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Matoya - Matoya's Cave (x6, y6)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Forbidden Knowledge|| A Moogle by Any Other Name|
A Tale of Two Moogles
An Eggcellent Disguise
Birds of a Feather (Quest)
Hour of Departure
Moogles in the Sky
The Skies that Bind
- Speak with Alphinaud.
- Speak with Aymeric at the Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly.
- Speak with Cid at the airship landing in Ishgard.
- Matoya's gaze is firmly fixed upon her tome.
- After a moment's reflection, Matoya deciphers the contents of the tome, that Cid might avail himself of her research and build the aetheric ram. However, the question of an energy source remains. Even as you mull over the dilemma, Alphinaud has an epiphany: the Eye is a boundless source of aether! ...But will Estinien relinquish it? Ask Alphinaud how he means to proceed.
- Alphinaud intends to consult Ser Aymeric on the possibility of borrowing the Eye. Make your way back to Ishgard, and speak with the lord commander at the Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly.
- Aymeric agrees to speak with Estinien on the matter of the Eye. While he does so, seek out Cid at the airship landing and share with him the knowledge of the aetheric converger.
- With the knowledge to build the aetheric ram finally at his disposal, and a suitable energy source secured, Cid sets to work with obvious relish.