From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - The Churning Mists (x29, y35)|
|Reward|| 62400 1923 |
, , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Beyond the Clouds|| Moghan's Trial|
- Speak with Nophica's Altar.
- Enter the Lotus Stand.
- Speak with Alphinaud.
- Speak with Moghome.
- Speak with Moglin.
- Alphinaud seems convinced that the moogles hold the key to finding Hraesvelgr.
- Unwilling to abandon his efforts to contact the moogles of the Churning Mists, Alphinaud resolves to seek the assistance of the furry creatures' Twelveswood kin. Travel to Gridania, and rendezvous with him at Nophica's Altar.
- Upon arriving in Old Gridania, Alphinaud informs you that he has requested an audience with the Elder Seedseer. Provided you can secure Kan-E-Senna's assistance, you should have little difficulty contacting the moogles of the Twelveswood. Speak with the silent conjurer to gain access to the Lotus Stand.
- After exchanging heartfelt greetings with the Elder Seedseer, Alphinaud explains the urgent nature of your visit. By good fortune, Kuplo Kopp overhears your conundrum, and pledges to accompany you back to the Churning Mists. To the surprise of all present, Kan-E-Senna then offers to do the same. Speak with Alphinaud at Nophica's Altar, and discuss arrangements for the return journey.
- While Alphinaud escorts the Elder Seedseer and her entourage on the long road through Dravania, he asks that you return to Sohm Al's summit and inform your companions that help is on the way. Seek out Estinien in the deserted moogle settlement.
- Thanks to the diplomacy of Kan-E-Senna─and the sight of Kuplo Kopp's familiar form─the moogles of the Churning Mists are persuaded to reveal themselves. Despite Kuplo Kopp's reassurances, however, the moogles' chieftain is not convinced that you will act in his people's best interests. Speak with Moglin, and begin the process of earning his trust.
- It seems that Moglin has devised a number of trials by which he shall judge you worthy of his assistance. By the command of their chieftain, the moogles Moghan, Mogmug, and Mogwin stand ready to administer these mysterious tests...