Fragments of Truth
Fragments of Truth
Urianger would speak with you regarding your mission to prevent Bahamut's return.
— In-game description
- The Final Coil of Bahamut - Turn 1
- The Final Coil of Bahamut - Turn 2
- The Final Coil of Bahamut - Turn 3
- The Final Coil of Bahamut - Turn 4
Because the Coils of Bahamut have a difficulty somewhere between (Extreme) and (Savage), these raids are not included in any roulette (even Mentor). As such, players queuing via Duty Finder will almost never be able to form a party.
That being the case, it is recommended that newer players use the Party Finder to seek the assistance of a couple of level-capped players for a "desync run" using the Unrestricted Party option. This will allow players to see the story at an appropriate point in their Main Scenario Quest progression.
- Speak with Alisaie's assistant at the Burning Wall.
- Rescue Alisaie's assistant at the Singing Shards.
- Speak with Urianger at the Ceruleum Processing Plant.
- Speak with Alisaie.
- Speak with Erkenrad.
- Urianger would speak with you regarding your mission to prevent Bahamut's return.
- You have scarcely exchanged two sentences with Urianger when Alisaie appears seeking the Archon's counsel on how to gain entry to the remaining internment hulks. Urianger suggests that she return to the connecting fragments of Dalamud in your company, in hopes that your presence will set events in motion, as it has so often in the past. In the meantime, the Archon promises to seek answers of his own. Make your way to the fragment situated at the Burning Wall in eastern Thanalan, and speak with Alisaie's assistant who has been reconnoitering the site.
- To your disappointment, Alisaie's assistant reports that he has been unable to identify a viable path to the fragment's exterior, let alone a means to access its interior. Just as you are about to leave for Mor Dhona, where the next fragment lies, he adds that he has lost contact with his colleague there. Make haste to the Singing Shards, and ensure that the man does not come to harm.
- You arrive at the Singing Shards just in time to prevent Alisaie's second assistant from coming to a sticky end. Unfortunately, the news he has for you is not good. If the fellow is to be believed, there will be no entering the fragment of Dalamud in Mor Dhona. Moments later, however, Urianger contacts you via linkpearl to notify you that he may have found a way to breach the remaining fragments. Make haste to the Ceruleum Processing Plant in northern Thanalan, where the Archon will furnish you with the details.
- Urianger explains to you the method which he and certain other nameless individuals have conceived to reach the remaining internment hulks. Requiring that the laws of aetherial travel be bent to breaking point, the process entails considerable danger, but Alisaie is willing to take the risk. Meet her at the crystal formation known as Dalamud's Talons situated to the north of the plant.
- Alphinaud arrives at Dalamud's Talons shortly after you do, revealing himself to be Urianger's mysterious collaborator. Having questioned his twin on the origin of her resolve, he declares that he will be joining your party on this descent into the Binding Coil. Speak with Erkenrad at the Ceruleum Processing Plant when you are ready to embark upon your mission.
- Erkenrad acknowledges your readiness. At your word, you and your comrades will be transported directly inside the first of the two remaining internment hulks. Upon arrival, you must make your way to the main bridge and disable the coil responsible for Bahamut's regeneration. Spare no preparation and expect fierce resistance.