- See also: The Twelve
Azeyma is keeper of the sun and goddess of inquiry. She commands the element of fire and is associated with the ninth moon of the Eorzean calendar.
According to the Faith of The Twelve, Azeyma's sun was the source of heat that fired the golden bricks that Nald'thal used to build the sprawling city of the Heaven of Fire, the resting place for the just and fair, the honest and the philanthropic. The rubble from this city was cast into the Pit and set alight, burning those condemned to the Hell of Fire for judging others wrongly, tricked their customers, or those who gave and received douceurs.
Worship Practices and Organizations
The Sunken Temple of Qarn was once a temple devoted to Azeyma, believed to have been constructed during the reign of Tatamefu II of Belah'dia. Architecture from the ruins of Belah'dia across Thanalan bear the Warden's mark, reflecting this.
Saints and Important Figures
A mercenary remembered for her selfless tenacity, in the tale of Saint Norvello's Quarry.
A judge who would not be swayed by bribes, and was revered for the equity he restored, remembered in the tale of Saint Anselmet's Decree.
Myths of the Realm
- Main article: Myths of the Realm
- In-game evidence for its worship association points to the description of The Sunken Temple of Qarn in the duty finder.
- Encyclopedia Eorzea II, "The Sunken Temple of Qarn", page 140
- Encyclopedia Eorzea II, "The Saints of the Twelve", page 26
- Encyclopedia Eorzea II, "The Saints of the Twelve", page 29