A Sylphlands Sting
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Serpent Lieutenant - East Shroud (x21, y25)|
|Reward|| 4800 574 |
, , (x2)
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Lord of Levin||Scattered Scions|
- Use the cleansing water on the suffering soldiers.
- Confront the hostile sylph.
- Speak with Maxio.
- Speak with Maxio once more.
- While invisible, use the stinging scalebomb on the hostile sylph.
- Report to Maxio.
- Speak with the teary-eyed private.
- The serpent lieutenant is eager to explain the details of your foray into the Sylphlands.
- As the serpent lieutenant concludes his explanation of your impending operation, you are suddenly approached by a distraught sylph. Maxio, an inhabitant of Little Solace assigned to guide the Scions, describes how the party was ambushed by a touched sylph at the threshold to the Sylphlands. It appears the Twin Adder escort was incapacitated by a stinging scalebomb, and your Scion companions scattered. Take the cleansing water offered to you by Komuxio, and use it to ease the suffering of the scouts at the ambush site.
- You have tended to the stricken scouts. Confront the touched sylph responsible for their suffering.
- His sack of mischief seemingly misplaced, the touched sylph retreats into the forest to prepare more stinging scalebombs. Speak with Maxio at the border to the Sylphlands and plan your next move.
- Maxio proudly confesses to the theft of his fellow sylph's sack of scalebombs, and suggests that you track down his touched counterpart before he can acquire more of the stinging agent. Offering to render you unseen with his magic, the Little Solace resident hands you a scalebomb with which to incapacitate the touched sylph. Speak with Maxio when you are ready to begin the hunt, and he will cast the spell of invisibility.
- You signal your readiness to Maxio, and he uses his “clever trick” to turn you invisible. Track down the touched sylph and use the stolen scalebomb to give him a taste of his own medicine. ※The spell of invisibility will only last for a limited time. Find and touch the sweet-smelling wildflower to extend the duration of the enchantment.
- You treat the touched sylph to an intimate encounter with one of his own stinging scalebombs, forcing your vengeful victim to flee. Report your success to Maxio.
- After hearing of your success, Maxio seems confident that the touched sylph will be unable to work any more mischief for a time. Speak with the teary-eyed private, and see if he can shed any light on the whereabouts of your comrades.
- Much recovered from his tearful ordeal, the private appears ready to explain the fate of your fellow Scions...