Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Radz-at-Han (X:12.0, Y:7.1)
- Quest line
- Manderville Weapons Quests
- Required quest
- Generational Bonding
- Required items
- 3 Complementary Chondrite
1 Manderville Sword
1 Manderville Kite Shield
1 Manderville Axe
1 Manderville Zweihander
1 Manderville Gunblade
1 Manderville Spear
1 Manderville Scythe
1 Manderville Knuckles
1 Manderville Samurai Blade
1 Manderville Knives
1 Manderville Harp Bow
1 Manderville Revolver
1 Manderville Chakrams
1 Manderville Rod
1 Manderville Index
1 Manderville Rapier
1 Manderville Cane
1 Manderville Codex
1 Manderville Torquetum
1 Manderville Milpreves
- Previous quest
- Make It a Manderville
- Next quest
- A Spirited Reforging
The Next Mander-level
- EDB GT
Gerolt isn't immediately shooing you away, which means he must have something to share.
※Changing classes or jobs will prevent progress during this quest.
— In-game description
Depending on job:
- 1 Amazing Manderville Sword
- 1 Amazing Manderville Kite Shield
- 1 Amazing Manderville Axe
- 1 Amazing Manderville Zweihander
- 1 Amazing Manderville Gunblade
- 1 Amazing Manderville Spear
- 1 Amazing Manderville Scythe
- 1 Amazing Manderville Knuckles
- 1 Amazing Manderville Samurai Blade
- 1 Amazing Manderville Knives
- 1 Amazing Manderville Harp Bow
- 1 Amazing Manderville Revolver
- 1 Amazing Manderville Chakrams
- 1 Amazing Manderville Rod
- 1 Amazing Manderville Index
- 1 Amazing Manderville Rapier
- 1 Amazing Manderville Cane
- 1 Amazing Manderville Codex
- 1 Amazing Manderville Torquetum
- 1 Amazing Manderville Milpreves
- Main article: Manderville Weapons
- Wait at the designated location.
- Obtain chunks of complementary chondrite. 0/3
- With [your Manderville Weapon] in your inventory or Armoury Chest, deliver the chunks of complementary chondrite to Gerolt.
- Gerolt isn't immediately shooing you away, which means he must have something to share.
- ※Changing classes or jobs will prevent progress during this quest.
- Godbert is ready to proceed with the refinement of his family's weaponry, and to that end, the goldsmith informs you that yet another type of meteoritic material is needed to enhance your armament's aetherial conductivity. According to his ancestor's manual, however, the true key to the process is something rather more intangible: a clarity achieved in the aftermath of an invigorating victory. Godbert claims to have already gained such battle-based enlightenment through his encounter with Doctor Lugae, and insists that Gerolt undergo his own form of martial meditation. You are to accompany the blacksmith to Windweft, where Godbert has prepared for him the perfect opponent.
- ※You may not proceed with a class or job that is different from when you accepted this quest.
- Godbert introduces you to Gerolt's opponent: an adorable axe-wielding mammet. Despite his obvious advantage in size and strength, Gerolt loses the initial bout, but a generous application of Salamanderville empowers him to overcome the surprisingly agile automaton. Fired up by his win, the blacksmith can hardly wait to stoke the flames of his furnace. It seems you had best acquire the necessary materials swiftly, before the glow of victory fades...
- Chunks of complementary chondrite can be obtained from Jubrunnah at the aetheryte plaza in Radz–at–Han.
- You deliver the chunks of chondrite to Gerolt, and the world seems to grow dark as you anxiously await the outcome. When the hammering stops, however, you find yourself in possession of a successfully augmented Manderville masterpiece. Gerolt then inquires as to how long the entire refinement process is likely to take─a question to which Godbert has no present answer. In breaking the cipher, Godbert has realized that the manual is but the first part of an incomplete set, and that locating the remainder of Godbrand's instructions will be a quest unto itself. Until the continuation of the guide is found, you must content yourself with your as-yet-imperfect weaponry.