A Spirited Reforging
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Spirited Reforging
- Quest giver
- Radz-at-Han (X:12.0, Y:7.1)
- Quest line
- Manderville Weapons Quests
- Required quest
- Not from Around Here
- Required items
- 3 Amplifying Achondrite
1 Amazing Manderville Sword
1 Amazing Manderville Kite Shield
1 Amazing Manderville Axe
1 Amazing Manderville Zweihander
1 Amazing Manderville Gunblade
1 Amazing Manderville Spear
1 Amazing Manderville Scythe
1 Amazing Manderville Knuckles
1 Amazing Manderville Samurai Blade
1 Amazing Manderville Knives
1 Amazing Manderville Harp Bow
1 Amazing Manderville Revolver
1 Amazing Manderville Chakrams
1 Amazing Manderville Rod
1 Amazing Manderville Index
1 Amazing Manderville Rapier
1 Amazing Manderville Cane
1 Amazing Manderville Codex
1 Amazing Manderville Torquetum
1 Amazing Manderville Milpreves
- Previous quest
- Next quest
- In Need of Adjustment
Gerolt seems even less enthused to see you than usual.
※Changing classes or jobs will prevent progress during this quest.
— In-game description
Depending on job:
- 1 Majestic Manderville Sword
- 1 Majestic Manderville Shield
- 1 Majestic Manderville Bardiche
- 1 Majestic Manderville Greatsword
- 1 Majestic Manderville Bayonet
- 1 Majestic Manderville Spear
- 1 Majestic Manderville War Scythe
- 1 Majestic Manderville Fists
- 1 Majestic Manderville Samurai Blade
- 1 Majestic Manderville Knives
- 1 Majestic Manderville Harp Bow
- 1 Majestic Manderville Pistol
- 1 Majestic Manderville Chakrams
- 1 Majestic Manderville Staff
- 1 Majestic Manderville Index
- 1 Majestic Manderville Degen
- 1 Majestic Manderville Wand
- 1 Majestic Manderville Codex
- 1 Majestic Manderville Orrery
- 1 Majestic Manderville Wings
- Main article: Manderville Weapons
- Wait for Godbert and Gerolt at an empty table in Mehryde's Meyhane.
- Obtain chunks of amplifying achondrite. 0/3
- With [your Amazing Manderville Weapon] in your inventory or Armoury Chest, deliver the chunks of amplifying achondrite to Gerolt.
- Gerolt seems even less enthused to see you than usual.
- ※Changing classes or jobs will prevent progress during this quest.
- While you are eager to continue making improvements to your Manderville weaponry, Gerolt's sullen demeanor suggests he is anything but. The blacksmith's suddenly blatant antagonism is of great concern to Godbert, who fears this negative attitude may adversely affect your crafting endeavors. He suggests a shared drink to resolve their differences, and sends you to secure a table at Mehryde's Meyhane.
- ※You may not proceed with a class or job that is different from when you accepted this quest.
- After consuming enough liquid courage to drown a behemoth, Gerolt lays bare his reasons for despising Godbert─a fundamental difference of perspectives which ultimately leaves the smitty wallowing in a mire of self-loathing. Thankfully, a carefully considered remark from you (or was it Rowena?) reignites Gerolt's sense of professional pride. As he staggers off back to his anvil, Godbert entreats you to begin gathering the required quantity of achondrite before returning to his own various tasks.
- ※Chunks of amplifying achondrite can be obtained from Jubrunnah at the aetheryte plaza in Radz–at–Han.
- The augmentation process is once more a success, with the miraculous Maxalamanderville oil allowing you to fine-tune the properties of your enhanced weaponry. Impressive though your progress may be, however, Godbert assures you that one final stage in the armaments' evolution yet remains...