- Quest: A New Fishing Ex-spear-ience
- Requirement: Fisher level 61
- Quest Starting Location: The Ruby Sea (X:28.9 Y:15.9)
- Quest Starting NPC: Sumitsubo
- Pre-requisite Quests: main scenario quest "???", Sidequest Way of the Fisher
How to Spearfish
1. Equip your spearfishing gig, then dive underwater and use the actions "Fathom" or "Shark Eye" to identify the location of teeming waters.
2. Target the teeming waters.
3. After target the teeming waters, wait for bubbles appear.
4. When bubbles appear, a sea creature will approach and you can use your gig to spear it.
5. Successfully speared fish will be added to your inventory.
6. In the event you fail to spear anything, you may try again so long as the teeming waters have not been fully depleted.
7. Replacing the head of your gig will allow you to spear a larger variety of fish.
You can quit spearfishing at any time by hitting the escape key, the cancel button, or using the cancel action. Similar to fishing, all fish you spear will be recorded in your Fishing Log, Fish Guide, and your Records.
- When certain conditions are met, swimming shadows will appear in teeming waters.
There are three types of gig heads, each of which will allow you to spear different kinds of fish. Players can swap between gig heads using the Gig Head action. Gigs can be purchased from NPCs upon unlocking spearfishing.
Teeming Waters where spearfishing can be conducted have been added.
|65||Shark Eye II|
|66||Truth of Oceans|