Search and Seizure
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Kikipu - Western Thanalan (x16, y29)|
|Reward|| 1620 |
- Tear down the writs of seizure.
- Deliver the writs of seizure to Kenrick
- Speak with Kikipu.
- Deliver Kikipu's letter to Momodi at the Quicksand.
- Kikipu is searching for someone to help her with the land prospectors who have their sights set on the Silver Bazaar.
- A man named Kenrick came to negotiate the purchase of the land on which the Silver Bazaar sits. While Kikipu was busy refusing him, Kenrick's thugs placed notices of seizure on buildings around the Bazaar. Take the notices down, and put the fiends who posted them to death!
- You have taken down all of the seizure notices and put an end to the seizure-notice-posting days of Kenrick's henchmen. Take the notices to the Silver Bazaar gate, where Kenrick is awaiting his demolitionists, and return them to him with grand indignation.
- You have returned the seizure notices to Kenrick, who flees in terror after learning that you had bested his henchmen. Go and speak with Kikipu about all that has transpired.
- Kikipu thanks you in her own awkward way for saving her and the Silver Bazaar from ruin. Moved by the love she bears her humble home, all the people of the Bazaar resolve to protect it from such threats. Deliver the letter Kikipu has given you to Momodi at the Quicksand in Ul'dah.
- You give Kikipu's letter to Momodi, and learn that the two are old, close friends. With her help, the Silver Bazaar will be safe from harm for a good while.