Reap the Whirlwind
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Swift - Ul'dah - Steps of Nald (x8, y8)|
|Reward|| 4800 574 |
, , (x2)
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Shock and Awe||Revolution|
- Speak with Landebert in Pearl Lane.
- Search for the merchant in central Thanalan.
- Speak with the Stone Torch.
- Report to Swift at the Hall of Flames.
- Swift is determined to stop the rabble-rousing merchant from sowing further sedition.
- Suspecting that the merchant may have attempted to rally support within the city walls, Commander Swift asks you to speak with Landebert, an Ala Mhigan refugee who resides in Pearl Lane. Like many refugees, Landebert does not trust the Ul'dahn authorities, but the high flame commander believes he might be persuaded to share what he knows with you.
- It would seem that word has spread of the drubbing you dealt the refugees of Lost Hope... Unsurprisingly, Landebert has no intention of listening to your side of the story, nor less of helping you. Yet in a curious twist of fate, your quarry chooses that exact moment to return to Pearl Lane, presumably hoping to recruit more refugees. As your eyes meet, the merchant grasps the situation and turns to flee. Do not let him escape!
- As one would expect, the merchant is quick to deny your accusations, and equally quick to confess when pressed. He offers to divulge all that he knows, only to fall at your feet a moment later, an arrow having pierced his chest. The commotion draws the attention of two Stone Torches, one of whom would like to know why you are standing next to a dead man.
- Swift concludes that the merchant was murdered to protect the identity of his employer. Despite this setback, he seems confident that the identity of the uprising's true orchestrator will soon be revealed.