(Redirected from Patch 3.15)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness"
Patch 3.1: As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness is the first major content update introduced for Heavensward.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness (8 quests)
- Side Story: Saint Endalim's Scholasticate (5 quests) (3.15)
- Alliance Raid: The Void Ark, the first part of the Shadow of Mhach story and raid series
- Dungeon: Saint Mocianne's Arboretum, Pharos Sirius (Hard)
- Trials: The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Vanu Vanu
- Exploratory Missions - The Diadem
- The Gold Saucer - Lord of Verminion
- Anima Weapons first part added (3.15)
System Changes and Additions
- 45-day Auto-demolition timer added for unused housing plots
- Personal Housing: Estate Sharing "the owner of a house may designate up to three of their friends as "tenants" who have access to the house and its associated features. A player may only be a tenant of at most two houses."
- Certain ARR mounts can now fly
- Tradeable versions of Mogstation dyes added.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 3.1x season as a whole.