Deals unaspected damage to target and all enemies nearby it with a potency of 250 for the first enemy, and 50% less for all remaining enemies.
- Additional Effect: Lowers intelligence and mind attributes by 10%
- Duration: 10s
- Additional Effect: Restores 10% of maximum MP
- Shares a recast timer with Candy Cane.
— In-game description
Magic Hammer is an action unlocked at level 1. It is available for Blue Mage.
Memorably employed by Byblos, this technique, simply put, drops a massive metal─or, in many cases, aetherial─hammer directly upon a foe's pate with resounding impact. Such foes understandably find their mental acuity somewhat reduced thereafter.
- Apanda in Level 60 dungeon The Great Gubal Library (Hard)
- Apanda is located in the room before the final boss.
- Epilogi in Level 50 Masked Carnival Amazing Technicolor Pit Fiends
- Restores 1000 MP because Blue Mage has a set 10000 MP.
- Use this sparingly alongside Lucid Dreaming to maximize on restoring MP.