Delivers a jumping physical attack to target and all enemies nearby it with a potency of 300 for the first enemy, and 50% less for all remaining enemies.
- Cannot be executed while bound.
- Shares a recast timer with certain blue magic spells.
— In-game description
J Kick is an action unlocked at level 1. It is available for Blue Mage.
The signature move of Brute Justice, this technique involves unleashing the full force of justice, delirium unsuspected, static tuned in to reason─before falling back right in with the system, falling back to the end.
- Brute Justice in Level 60 Raid Alexander - The Burden of the Son
- Brute Justice in Level 60 Raid Alexander - The Burden of the Son (Savage)
- Naturally performs J Kick at the start of the boss group attack. Be aware of all the mechanics and dodge or heal through all the attacks.
- It is possible to reduce Brute Justice to near death HP levels or kill it before it has a chance to use it, so be sure to slow, or stop, DPS when needed.
- Shares a recast timer with Quasar.