Ifrit Ain't Broke
Ifrit Ain't Broke
— In-game description
- 2517 Company Seal
The North American and European datacenters primarily use Party Finder to challenge (Extreme) content. Using Duty Finder to match with random, unprepared players is not recommended and will be more difficult than pre-forming a party.
- Speak with Swift at the Hall of Flames.
- Re-attune to the Zahar'ak aetheryte.
- Use the Duty Finder to confront Ifrit in the Bowl of Embers (Extreme).
- Bring the inferno ritual focus to Swift at the Hall of Flames.
- Deliver the inferno ritual focus to Urianger at the Waking Sands in Vesper Bay.
- Urianger seeks to prepare for the coming of the Lord of the Inferno.
- Though there have been no overt signs of Ifrit's stirring, Urianger suspects that the situation will soon change. Visit the Hall of Flames in Ul'dah, and warn High Flame Commander Swift of the impending danger.
- The disappearance of the Immortal Flames scouting parties deployed into Zahar'ak suggests that Ifrit once more rages within the Bowl of Embers. Commander Swift bids you gather a party of stout-hearted companions, and renew your bond with the Zahar'ak aetheryte in southern Thanalan.
- You have re-attuned to the aetheryte at Zahar'ak. Assemble your companions, and confront the Lord of the Inferno in his own domain.
- ※The Bowl of Embers (Extreme) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have defeated the primal Ifrit and obtained a ritual focus.
- Deliver the ritual object to Commander Swift at the Hall of Flames in Ul'dah, and inform him of your success against the primal Ifrit.
- Commander Swift appears eager to devise new tactics for dealing with the strengthened primals. Return to the Waking Sands in Vesper Bay, and deliver the third ritual focus to Urianger along with Swift's hopes for a successful investigation.
- You deliver the ritual object to Urianger and describe your encounter with the shadowy Ascians. The Elezen laments that while he is occupied with uncovering a more permanent solution to the primal threat, there is no recourse but to continue slaying the beastman deities whenever they arise. It appears, however, that he may have a means to aid you in this increasingly dangerous endeavor.