Gifts for the Outcasts
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Ysayle - The Dravanian Forelands (x17, y24)|
|Reward|| 52800 560 |
, , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Trine Towers|| A Trap to Yawn For|
Needs More Salt
- Speak with Marcechamp.
- Ysayle seems occupied with thoughts of the Gnath and their primal.
- When Ysayle and Estinien set to bickering once more, Alphinaud again seeks to direct their energies toward the mission at hand. The young Scion contemplates the sobering issue of the Gnath's deity, and the need for additional information with which to plot its defeat. Professing to have little knowledge of Gnath culture, Ysayle suggests returning to Tailfeather to consult with Marcechamp. Speak with the village leader, and learn what he knows of the beast tribe's customs and beliefs.
- Though he has often traded with the Gnath, Marcechamp admits that his knowledge of their faith and culture is scant at best. He suggests that you prepare an assortment of gifts, and barter with the outcast members of the beast tribe for the information you require. Slay clearwater nanka in the Whilom River, and gather hunks of flesh by way of an offering.
- You have collected several hunks of nanka flesh. Head north of the Stained One, and deliver them to the waiting Alphinaud.
- Alphinaud takes the nanka flesh, and adds it to the nectar and caelumtree fruit collected by the others. All that remains is to place the assorted offerings at the trading post, and hope that the outcast Gnath are in the mood to trade...