Defenders for Ishgard
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - The Rising Stones (x6, y5)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Mask of Grief||The Wyrm's Roar|
- Question the knights at the Gates of Judgement.
- Alphinaud awaits the arrival of the Ishgardian envoy.
- The envoy from Ishgard turns out to be Lucia, Ser Aymeric's second-in-command. The knight brings grim tidings, and has come to seek the aid of the Crystal Braves and the Grand Companies in bolstering her city's defenses. She also bears a personal request from the lord commander, who wishes to speak with you. Travel to Camp Dragonhead in the Coerthas central highlands, and rendezvous with Alphinaud prior to the meeting with Ser Aymeric.
- You join Alphinaud in Camp Dragonhead, but it appears that Ser Aymeric has yet to arrive. As you wait together, the Crystal Braves' commander notes the unusually agitated mood in the camp-- Dravanian invasion or no-- and suggests that further investigation might be in order. Make your way to the Gates of Judgement, and question the unsettled knights.
- You learn from the knights stationed at the Gates of Judgement that they were attacked by Lady Iceheart and her followers. Inform Alphinaud of this development.
- Shortly after apprising Alphinaud of your discovery, you are accosted by Lucia, who confirms that which you have already learned: a heretic force has broken through the outer defenses and dispelled the first layer of arcane wards protecting the city of Ishgard. Now is not the time to debate the ramifications of this event, however, as Ser Aymeric is waiting for you back in Camp Dragonhead.