Ye of Little Faith
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Brunadier - Coerthas Central Highlands (x11, y17)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Final Flight of the Enterprise|| A Few Good Men|
All By Ourselves
An Augury of Innocence
Cleaning Out the Dead
Love's Hard Labor
Run, Fido, Run
The King Rat Must Die
- Speak with Alboise.
- Speak with Astidien.
- Speak with Goudernoux.
- Speak with Drillemont.
- Ser Brunadier seems ill inclined to help you...
- Ser Brunadier has informed you that it is not his responsibility to escort visitors within Whitebrim Front. After returning to you your letters, he suggests that you speak with Ser Alboise in the storeroom.
- Ser Alboise cannot fathom why Ser Brunadier directed you to her, for she is but a low-ranking knight. She directs you to head chirurgeon Astidien, as Lord Drillemont is known to be fond of the man.
- Head chirurgeon Astidien is bemused by your request, explaining that you can proceed directly to the barracks by virtue of the letters you carry. He recommends that you first speak with Ser Goudernoux to confirm that Lord Drillemont is present and available.
- Ser Goudernoux bids you address Lord Drillemont yourself, but cautions you to treat the lord with respect and not to waste his time. Head upstairs and present Lord Drillemont your letters.
- As you, Alphinaud, and Cid begin to petition Lord Drillemont for aid, Inquisitor Guillaime suddenly appears and accuses you of lying about your identities and your intentions. Lord Drillemont heeds the inquisitor's warning and refuses to listen to your protestations. Alas, it seems that it will take significant time and effort to obtain Lord Drillemont's trust.