To Siege or Not to Siege
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - The Waking Sands (x6, y6)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Keeping the Flame Alive||Alphinaud's Way|
- Enter Fortemps Manor.
- Speak with Alphinaud.
- Alphinaud is distracted by a call on his linkpearl.
- Tataru sends grave tidings from the Holy See. It would seem the Horde gathers once more to renew its assault upon the city. Return to Ishgard, and rendezvous with the receptionist outside Fortemps Manor.
- After welcoming you back to Ishgard, Tataru bids you enter Fortemps Manor, where Lord Haurchefant and Count Edmont wait to discuss the looming threat.
- Your Ishgardian allies confirm that a Dravanian invasion is indeed imminent. Concerned for your safety, the count urges you to consider seeking sanctuary elsewhere. Speak with Alphinaud, and decide what the Scions will do.
- After discussing the matter with Alphinaud, you resolve to do all in your power to aid your friends and allies. Faced with the assembled might of the Horde, however, how can the Holy See's exhausted defenders hope to prevail...?