The Things We Do for Tea
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Tataru - Western Thanalan (x11, y13)|
|Reward|| 4800 939 |
, , , , x4
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|You're Gonna Carry That||It's Possibly a Primal|
- Speak with Emanuel.
- Harvest highland tea leaves.
- Tataru regards you with a grim countenance. Whatever could the matter be?
- Out of concern for her fellow Scions, Tataru has resolved to brew a special tonic which she believes will help to revive flagging spirits. To that end, she requires highland tea leaves, which are harvested from a rare plant native to Coerthas. Consult with Tataru's acquaintance Medguistl in Camp Dragonhead to learn where you might acquire the ingredient.
- Medguistl states that her stores of highland tea leaves were depleted but a few bells prior to your arrival. She advises you to seek out Emanuel the wine seller, who plies his wares in the courtyard of Camp Dragonhead.
- Recognizing you from your previous escapades in Coerthas, Emanuel regretfully explains that his next shipment of highland tea leaves is unlikely to arrive for some time. This being the case, he proposes that you harvest the leaves yourself from the plants which grow along the riverbanks in Boulder Downs─adding that you may need to mind your surroundings whilst doing so.
- Braving all manner of unfriendly wildlife, you succeed in harvesting a sufficiency of highland tea leaves. Deliver your fragrant haul to Tataru, who is waiting outside the Waking Sands, and be done with this second errand.
- Tataru wastes no time preparing her tonic, and you listen with mounting disgust as she recites its ingredients in song. For a mercy, you are spared the full horror of the recipe when she abruptly remembers that a crisis has erupted in your absence.