From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Lucia - Coerthas Western Highlands (x32, y38)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|This War of Ours||Once More, a Favor|
- Speak with the people of Falcon's Nest.
- Speak with Artoirel.
- Lucia is concerned that you seem to be looking for something to do.
- Resigned to the simple truth that you will never be content to do absolutely nothing, Lucia suggests that you take a stroll about Falcon's Nest and speak with the various peoples who have come to attend the conference. She also makes mention that lords Artoirel and Emmanellain should be nearby, as both have graciously volunteered their services.
- Though they come from different walks of life, the Ishgardians with whom you speak all share a similar hope for peace, however unimaginable it might feel. The two young lords of House Fortemps are not difficult to find, but Emmanellain seems disinclined to conversation. Perhaps his older brother will be more obliging.
- As you converse with Lord Artoirel about recent affairs, Lucia abruptly appears and announces that a party of Convictors has refused to stand down, and have instead pledged to engage any Dravanians they spy flying towards Falcon's Nest. Needless to say, such an act could spell disaster for the peace conference, and the first commander intends to ride out to the Convictory and resolve the situation in person. Lord Artoirel, she feels, would only strengthen her claim, as he can speak with the authority of House Fortemps. The young lord agrees, and before he departs he asks that you look after his younger brother, who he fears may fail to carry out his duties in his absence.