Red, Red Wine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Red, Red Wine
The healer A'rhunlika greets you with a smile and a chore, as she is wont to do. Who could mind when the cause is good and the smile so fair?
— In-game description
- Submerge the bottles of mulled wine in the hot spring.
- Take the bottles of warmwine from the hot spring.
- Give the warmwine to the convalescing soldiers.
- Report to A'rhunlika.
- The healer A'rhunlika greets you with a smile and a chore, as she is wont to do. Who could mind when the cause is good and the smile so fair?
- A'rhunlika has prepared some mulled wine, redolent of Wineport sunshine and rich with herbs, and she needs it warmed. Take the bottles to the hot spring and submerge them.
- From the gentle steam and the heady fragrance, you judge the mulled wine well and truly warmed. Collect the warmwine from where you left it.
- In your hand, you hold a nectar most healthful, hot as the southern desert and deep as the northern sea. Deliver the wine to soldiers who heal their hurts under A'rhunlika's ministrations.
- The warmwine has been served to the wounded women and men. Speak with A'rhunlika.
- A'rhunlika listens, her smile tinged with sorry. She is no bright-eyed young thing maudlin with hero worship. She knows too well what awaits us all-- yet she would still raise a glass to all that is good and fair.