From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
Oboro is ready to proceed with the operation.
— In-game description
- Keep lookout from the rooftop.
- Speak with Tsubame.
- Serve the bottle of mulled wine to Wolfstan.
- Report to Oboro.
- Keep watch in Aleport.
- Speak with Oboro at the dock storehouse.
- Oboro is ready to proceed with the operation.
- Oboro would first take up position high on the rooftops, out of sight. He explains that while a shinobi can cover great distances with Shukuchi, the technique only works effectively on level ground. Tsubame has taken up position at an ideal starting point. Follow her lead to reach the rooftop where Oboro awaits, and keep lookout with your fellow shinobi for Wolfstan's arrival.
- A man Oboro quickly identifies as Wolfstan has arrived in Camp Bronze Lake. Finding Oboro's proposed method less than convincing, Tsubame proposes an alternative plan for extracting the desired information from your target. Descend from the rooftops and rendezvous in secret with the kunoichi.
- You meet with Tsubame, who has given new meaning to “hiding in plain sight” with the help of a very revealing disguise. She hands you a bottle of liquor, instructing you to bring it to her once she has succeeded in addling Wolfstan's wits sufficiently.
- The operation proves a rousing success─Wolfstan is no match for Tsubame's feminine wiles, and you have emerged with information vital to predicting Karasu's movements. Reunite with Oboro and plot your next course of action.
- Oboro rejoices at the operation's success, while swallowing his pride at being unable to contribute in a more meaningful capacity. With Grymuwil's destination─and in turn, that of Karasu─ascertained, you and your fellow shinobi agree to hasten to Aleport, that you might get the first strike on your enemy.
- You successfully make your way past Karasu's defenses, but your assassination attempt ends with a familiar result─your ever-evasive prey slipping through your fingers. Tasting his most bitter defeat yet, however, has left Oboro more resolute than ever. Regroup at the dock storehouse and inquire as to your next course of action.
- Though frustrated at this latest failure, Oboro is convinced that with your growing skills, it will not be long before the three of you can stand against Karasu in earnest. You resolve to take your experiences to heart and train as you have never trained before. ※The next ninja quest will be available from Oboro upon reaching level 45.