Alys appears relieved by your appearance.
— In-game description
The North American and European datacenters primarily use Party Finder to challenge (Extreme) content. Using Duty Finder to match with random players is not recommended and will be more difficult than pre-forming a party. Completion of this extreme trial is not required to complete the quest.
- Speak with the wandering minstrel.
- Alys appears relieved by your appearance.
- Alys informs you that the wandering minstrel is desperate to devour the tale of your latest exploit. Share your deeds with the story-starved bard before his moaning drives the Seventh Heaven's proprietress to commit murder by mutton leg.
- You serve the ravenous minstrel with a hearty helping of heroic fare. Seemingly revived by your recounting of the battle against Nidhogg, the bard eagerly reaches for his instrument. Despite the flowery nature of his verses, he seems content with the epic depiction of your climactic encounter with the dreaded wyrm.
- ※The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage can be accessed via the Duty Finder.