A supply party has come under imp attack and its precious cargo of food stolen. The foul creatures transformed themselves into beastkin and vanished among the trees ere a chase could be given. You are bid to find them and settle this matter.
(Begin by surprising a wind sprite with a /poke, then slay the glowing figure to acquire luminous crystals. Use these items on beasts to see through their guises.)
— In-game description
- 138 Company Seal
- Report to the East Shroud.
- Slay enemies that respond to the /poke emote and collect luminous crystals.
- Discover who is carrying the luminous crystals and slay the target.
- Trickster Imp: 0/2
Tips and Tricks
- Move the /poke emote to one of your action bars.
- Move the Luminous Crystal Key Item to one of your action bars
- If you use the luminous crystal on a target, and nothing happens, the target probably moved out of range while you were casting. Move closer to the target when its done moving and try again. You do not lose a crystal if the target moves out of range before you finish casting.
- Don't kill any of the targets if they don't respond to the luminous crystal, as they will not respawn. Simply move to a new area and try again.