Deals damage equal to 50% of target's current HP.
- Chance of successful attack is low. Has no effect on enemies whose level is higher than your own.
— In-game description
Missile is an action unlocked at level 1. It is available for Blue Mage.
A magical imitation of warmachina technology, this technique allows the user to fire a barrage of aetherial missiles. When efficacious─which, bear in mind, is not guaranteed─it sends a shock through the foe that appears to resonate more the greater their vitality.
- Available during the first part of the trial (defeating Enkidu).
- Enkidu casts Missile during the Chicken debuff cast by Gilgamesh.
- Gilgamesh casts Chicken once Enkidu reaches 50%, and once more at 40%, providing that the Minimise debuff has been cleansed.
- Gilgamesh will not cast Chicken if Enkidu is reduced below 30% HP before the first cast occurs.
- Cleanse the minimise debuffs ASAP, reduce Enkidu to between 40% and 50% HP, and then wait until Chicken/Missile are cast.
- Guardian puts a red Prey marker on a player and fires a Missile at them that leaves a Burns debuff.