Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blanstyr appears to be at his wit's end.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Holy Rainbow Coatee
- 1 Holy Rainbow Gloves
- 1 Holy Rainbow Bottoms
- 1 Holy Rainbow Shoes
- 3 Allagan Silver Piece
- Speak with Benathaire (located at the Drowning Wench).
- Consult with Geva at the Leatherworkers' Guild.
- Consult with Beatin at the Carpenters' Guild.
- Report to H'naanza at the Armorers' Guild.
- Forge a Titanium Mask of Striking.
- Deliver the Titanium Mask of Striking to Benathaire.
- Blanstyr appears to be at his wit's end.
- Blanstyr sheepishly greets you and asks if you are still willing to aid in his work. It seems that the adventurers who rescued him out in La Noscea have tasked the old armorer with a troublesome commission. Head over to the Drowning Wench, and speak with Benathaire to learn the details of the request.
- You approach Benathaire, and the soft-spoken conjurer explains that he and his party plan to engage a monster of some ferocity. To prepare for the battle, he wishes to have a special light helm made for the party's monk, as Sasapiku refuses to wear any heavy protective gear that would slow him down. Blanstyr claims that no such piece can be crafted of metal, but H'naanza disagrees. Head to Gridania to seek the advice of Geva and Beatin, found in the Leatherworkers' Guild and Carpenters' Guild, respectively.
- Both Geva and Beatin, while somewhat surprised by your visit, willingly offer advice on how best to craft a light, sturdy head piece. Return to the Armorers' Guild and report to H'naanza.
- You return to the forgemaster with the advice of the Gridanian artisans. Reasoning that a mask would use the least material, and that titanium is one of the lightest and strongest metals, H'naanza concludes that your client may be satisfied with a titanium mask of striking. Craft the suggested item, and deliver it to Benathaire at the Drowning Wench.
- You bring the titanium mask to the waiting adventurers, and Sasapiku seems overjoyed with the result. A dubious Blanstyr inspects your work, and is amazed that the principles of another discipline could be so effectively applied to armorcraft. Continue to improve at your trade that you might provide a less life-threatening example for the old armorer to follow.
- ※The next armorer quest will be available from Blanstyr upon reaching level 55.