Landing a Stable Job
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Landing a Stable Job
Mathye is looking for an adventurer who is not afraid of a little hard work.
— In-game description
- Pick up the sack of chocobo fodder.
- Deliver the chocobo fodder to Cevilia in the Holy Stables.
- Search for the missing stableman.
- Report to Cevilia.
- Mathye is looking for an adventurer who is not afraid of a little hard work.
- Mathye can sense you are eager to add a few coins to your purse and makes you an offer. He needs a sack of chocobo fodder delivered to the Holy Stables in Foundation. Although he was paid upfront, there is an additional charge to be paid upon receiving the fodder. He says you are welcome to whatever money they offer if you deliver the fodder for him. Pick up the sack of chocobo fodder for delivery.
- You pick up the sack of chocobo fodder. Deliver the sack of chocobo fodder to the Holy Stables in Foundation.
- You deliver the fodder to a most gracious stable master. She tells you of their work breeding cavalry chocobos. However, when she turns to her introduce her assistant, he is nowhere to be found. She suspects he has gone to see the chocobos battle at the Lightfeather Proving *Grounds and asks you to call him back to the stables. Head to the Lightfeather Proving Grounds and search for the stable master's assistant.
- You find Cevilia's assistant at the proving grounds, eagerly awaiting the next match to begin. He speaks to you about his passion for chocobos and he soon reveals he works at the Holy Stables. After telling him that Cevilia is searching for him, he suddenly turns pale and runs out of the proving grounds. Report back to Cevilia and ensure the stableman has returned to work.
- You return to the Holy Stables, and Cevilia subsequently informs you that the stableman came back not long ago. She goes on to tell you how Ishgard is famous for its chocobos, encouraging you to visit the Lightfeather Proving Grounds to see her birds in action. So long as the realm has need of finely bred chocobos, Cevilia seems determined to supply them.