Grand Company Supply and Provisioning Missions
- See also: Grand Company
Grand Companies are always in need of supplies in their daily operations. Players can earn experience points for specific classes and company seals by crafting or gathering the items required and delivering them. Talk to a Grand Company Personnel Officer to complete the delivery.
- There is one daily request for every crafting and gathering class each, and the experience rewarded is given to the respective class.
- The items required changes every day, with higher-level items being requested as the corresponding class levels up. Players can check the items by selecting the Timers under the Duty tab in the main menu.
- Items with a star next to them will yield extra experience points. This is on top of any HQ bonuses.
- Players do not necessarily need to craft or gather the items themselves and can acquire them through any means, such as using the Market Board.
- Supply and Provision Missions reset every day at 8PM GMT. This is five hours after the normal Daily Reset.
Note: All the companies' supply (crafting) requests provide double rewards (both EXP and seals) if you turn in HQ items.