Finding Your Voice
Finding Your Voice
Ardashir has made a breakthrough in his study of the anima.
※Changing classes or jobs will prevent progress during this quest.
— In-game description
Depending on job:
- 1 Hyperconductive Almace
- 1 Hyperconductive Ancile
- 1 Hyperconductive Ukonvasara
- 1 Hyperconductive Nothung
- 1 Hyperconductive Rhongomiant
- 1 Hyperconductive Verethragna
- 1 Hyperconductive Kannagi
- 1 Hyperconductive Gandiva
- 1 Hyperconductive Armageddon
- 1 Hyperconductive Hvergelmir
- 1 Hyperconductive Draconomicon
- 1 Hyperconductive Majestas
- 1 Hyperconductive Tetrabiblos
- 1 Hyperconductive Deneb
- Main article: Hyperconductive Anima Weapons/Quest
Unlocks access to anima weapon replicas via the Restoration Node.
- Take Quest from Ardashir in Azys Lla.
- Acquire the Aether Oil through whatever means necessary and deliver them to Ardashir.
- Ardashir is determined to supplement the anima's aetheric energies so that it might relay its thoughts clearly and concisely. To that end, he proposes improving the aetherial conductivity of the weapon not only to give the anima the strength to converse, but to allow those without the Echo to comprehend that which is communicated. Gerolt begrudgingly agrees to assist. To work on the anima weapon, however, he must first insulate his tools with a soulglaze, and for that he requires five pots of aether oil. He bids you seek out Eorzea's traders of ancient antiquities to procure what he requires.
- ※You may not proceed with a class or job that is different from when you accepted this quest.
- You return with pots of aether oil in hand to find Gerolt in unusually high spirits. He soon reveals the reason for his good mood, namely that he has, in fact, consumed a large volume of spirits. Deaf to Ardashir's plea to lower his hammer, Gerolt begins pounding away with surprising speed and precision. It is not long before his work is complete and you take up a weapon seemingly alive with aether. As you raise it high to bask in its warm glow, the anima suddenly manifests itself to you. It is thankful for its newfound strength, and vows to do what it can to aid you in your coming adventures. Though he cannot yet perceive the anima, Ardashir is glad to see you sharing such a lengthy exchange, and looks forward to seeing how the anima will take shape under your guidance.