By the Lights of Ishgard
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - Coerthas Central Highlands (x12, y16)|
|Reward|| 22540 |
, , , x6
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Influencing Inquisitors||Blood for Blood (Quest)|
- Search the area outside Whitebrim Front for clues.
- Inspect the corpse.
- Show the bloody encyclical to Alphinaud.
- Alphinaud appears to be in deep thought.
- Ser Joellaut, the injured knight currently recuperating in the infirmary, previously tol you of the night when Inquisitor Guillaime first arrived. When you relayed this account to Alphinaud, he found several questionable details which he cannot reconcile. He asks that you retrace the path the inquisitor is said to have taken that night, and see if it sheds any light on this mystery.
- Your investigation leads you to a frozen corpse in the chasm which bears a striking resemblance to Inquisitor Guillaime. If you inspect the body, perhaps you will find some clue to his identify.
- You find a bloody encyclical on the corpse which suggests that the man was newly appointed inquisitor. Present the document to Alphinaud and see what he makes of it.
- Alphinaud declares that your discoveres prove that the Inquisitor Guillaime you know is an imposter. However, his true identity and objectives remain unknown.