Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Eastern La Noscea (X:14.0, Y:30.3)
- Quest line
- Seventh Umbral Era
- Required items
- 3 Palm Wine
- Previous quest
- That Weight
- Next quest
- It Was a Very Good Year
- EDB GT
Drest appears to be in greater control of his faculties
— In-game description
- Collect the palm wine.
- Deliver the palm wine to Shamani Lohmani.
- Drest appears to be in greater control of his faculties.
- To express his gratitude to Shamani Lohmani, Drest has asked you to deliver three coconuts filled with palm wine, a sweet beverage made from naturally fermented tree sap. Collect the three coconuts Drest has placed at Red Mantis Falls.
- You have no trouble locating Drest's palm wine. Deliver the gifts to Shamani Lohmani at Wineport.
- The blind vintner immediately identifies the palm wine with his impeccable sense of smell. Grateful for the gesture, he reflects upon the similarities between himself and the troubled man. Shamani Lohmani then thanks you for looking after Drest, with whom he resolves to spend more time.
Drest: I...I wish to thank Shamani for the wine. That...that was overly kind... Would you be willing to bear a gift back to him? Drest: Earlier today/Last night at Red Mantis Falls, I collected the sap from nearby palm trees. If...if placed in coconut shells and stored for a few bells' time, it...it makes for a fine wine, see... It should be ready by now. Drest: I left three shells out there. Please, take them to Shamani for me. I'm...I'm glad he's moved on with his life. I hope to one day do the same...
Shamani Lohmani: It has been some time, [Forename]. What news do you have of Drest? Shamani Lohmani: <sniff> <sniff> Ah, yes, I recall he did have some knowledge of winemaking. A simplistic but nevertheless effective method that utilizes the natural properties of palm sap. I shall have to enjoy this batch before it spoils. Shamani Lohmani: We are not so different, Drest and I. Two men who have long struggled not to let our scars define us... Shamani Lohmani: I worry that he has been alone with his thoughts for far too long. Shamani Lohmani: Aye, it is past time I paid him a visit. Thank you for looking after him, [Forename].