A Soldier's Breakfast
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Pauline - Central Shroud (x27, y20)|
|Reward|| 1620 186 |
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Butcher of Greentear||Spirithold Broken|
- Speak to Pauline in Central Shroud - Gabineaux's Bower (27,20).
- Defeat 6 Anoles and collect 4 Anole Eggs near Naked Rock.
- Return to Pauline.
- Speak to Tsubh Khamazom in Central Shroud - The Bannock (23,19) and trade in the 4 Anole Eggs.
- Obatain four anole eggs.
- Slay six anoles.
- Report to Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower.
- Deliver the eggs to The Bannock.
- Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower needs an adventurer to cull the growing anole population, as well as gather some of the scalekin's eggs.
- A growing number of anoles are venturing down from the mountains and disrupting the conjurers' communion with the elementals. Head to Naked Rock, slay six anoles, and collect four of the scalekin's eggs.
- You have thinned the number of anoles and collected their eggs. Report to Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower.
- Large and rich in nutrients, anole eggs make a perfect breakfast for a soldier. Deliver them to Tsubh Khamazom at the Bannock.
- Upon taking receipt of your gift of anole eggs, Tsubh Khamazom notes with admiration that you appear not to have sustained any serious injury in the course of their collection.