Deals physical damage to all enemies in a straight line before you with a potency of 300 for the first enemy, and 50% less for all remaining enemies.
- Additional Effect: Grants one stack of Winged Reprobation and resets this action's recast timer
- Maximum Stacks: 4
- Execution at 3 stacks increases potency to 400 and grants one stack of Winged Reprobation, but recast timer will not be reset.
- At maximum stacks, Winged Reprobation changes to Winged Redemption.
- Winged Redemption Effect: Increases the potency of Conviction Marcato
- Duration: 10s
- This action does not share a recast timer with any other actions.
— In-game description
Winged Reprobation is an action unlocked at level 1. It is available for Blue Mage.
This imitation of the Lightwarden Innocence's technique conjures up swords of Light that rain down from the heavens. Rumor has it Lord Vauthry used the technique to turn sin eaters into meol, which may explain why it appears to bring the caster closer to his perfection.