Thok Around the Clock
Thok Around the Clock
- Quest giver
- The Rising Stones (X:6, Y:5)
- Quest line
- The Warring Triad
- Required items
- 1 Burning Eye of Ravana
- Previous quest
- Gods of Eld
Unukalhai would have you face the Lord of the Hive once more.
— In-game description
The North American and European datacenters primarily use Party Finder to challenge (Extreme) content. Using Duty Finder to match with random players is not recommended and will be more difficult than pre-forming a party. Note that despite the quest text, players only need to complete the trial using any means, not necessarily with Duty Finder matchmaking, to complete the quest. For an easy completion, it is recommended that players use Party Finder and form an Unrestricted Party (i.e., with level sync disabled). Players who wish to complete this duty with level sync enabled should also form a pre-made party, which also enables the use of Minimum Item Level and Silence Echo settings for an additional challenge.
- Speak with the Vath storyteller at Loth ast Vath.
- Attune to the aetheryte in the Gynehive.
- Confront Ravana in Thok ast Thok (Extreme).
- Return to the Vath storyteller.
- Speak with Unukalhai in the Rising Stones.
- Unukalhai would have you face the Lord of the Hive once more.
- Unukalhai bids you return to Thok ast Thok, where the resurgent Lord of the Hive builds his strength in eager anticipation. Doubtful that the act of surrendering will fool the Gnath a second time, the boy presents you with a gemstone, the Burning Eye of Ravana, and sends you to speak with the elder of the Nonmind. Travel to Loth ast Vath, and consult with the Vath storyteller about a new path into Ravana's domain.
- You speak with the Vath elder, and he tells you of an aetheryte found inside a sacred cave on the far side of the colony. He warns you, however, that the wards placed upon the crystalline structure will admit only the most worthy of warriors...whatever that might mean. Make your way to the Gynehive in Loth ast Gnath, and attune to the Gnathic aetheryte.
- You smash the gemstone against the aetheryte...and nothing much happens. You then proceed to attune to the aetheryte without difficulty, the invisible wards seemingly satisfied by the sacrifice of Unukalhai's bauble. Prove yourself now a worthy challenger, and vanquish the unbridled Wrath of the Colony!
- ※Thok ast Thok (Extreme) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Once more have you faced the savage prowess of the Master of the Sacred Blades, and once more have you prevailed. Return to the hive of the Nonmind and report Ravana's defeat to the Vath storyteller.
- You bring the storyteller tidings of your victory, and the elder is curious to learn how you broke through the aetheryte's powerful wards. Upon hearing your description of the gemstone, he seems overcome by memories of ancient tales─of knowledge he once shared as a subject of the Overmind. The excited Vath claims that the Burning Eye of Ravana was a relic of legend, long sought by the Gnath that it might be returned to their reborn deity. Your great worth, he insists, was proven when you remained unharmed by the eye's searing touch. Though confused by your mention of Unukalhai, the elder nevertheless celebrates your triumph, and vows that the Nonmind shall tell the story of your deeds for generations to come.
- Unukalhai welcomes your return. It seems that the strange visitor is already well aware of the Lord of the Hive's downfall, and he gravely acknowledges the completion of your perilous deed.