Thok Around the Clock
Thok Around the Clock
— In-game description
The North American and European datacenters primarily use Party Finder to challenge (Extreme) content. Using Duty Finder to match with random players is not recommended and will be more difficult than pre-forming a party. Note that despite the quest text, players only need to complete the trial using any means, not necessarily with Duty Finder matchmaking, to complete the quest. For an easy completion, it is recommended that players use Party Finder and form an Unrestricted Party (i.e., with level sync disabled).
- Speak with the Vath storyteller at Loth ast Vath.
- Attune to the aetheryte in the Gynehive.
- Use the Duty Finder to confront Ravana in Thok ast Thok (Extreme).
- Return to the Vath storyteller.
- Speak with Unukalhai in the Rising Stones.
- Unukalhai would have you face the Lord of the Hive once more.
- With the Lord of the Mists once more returned to the aetherial sea, Unukalhai bids you turn your attention to the Lord of the Hive. Doubtful that the act of surrendering will fool the Gnath a second time, the boy presents you with another gemstone, the Burning Eye of Ravana Anakna, and sends you to speak with the elder of the Nonmind. Travel to Loth ast Vath, and consult with the Vath storyteller about a new path into Thok ast Thok.
- You speak with the Vath elder, and he tells you of an aetheryte found inside a sacred cave on the far side of the colony. He warns you, however, that the wards placed upon the crystalline structure will admit only the most worthy of warriors...whatever that might mean. Make your way to the Gynehive in Loth ast Gnath, and attune to the Gnath aetheryte.
- As before, you smash the gemstone against the aetheryte...and, as before, nothing much happens. You proceed to attune to the aetheryte without difficulty, the invisible wards seemingly satisfied by the sacrifice of Unukalhai's bauble. Prove yourself now a worthy challenger, and vanquish the unbridled Wrath of the Colony!
- ※Thok ast Thok (Extreme) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Once more have you faced the savage prowess of the Master of the Sacred Blades, and once more have you prevailed. Return to the hive of the Nonmind and report Ravana's defeat to the Vath storyteller.
- You bring the storyteller tidings of your victory, and the elder is curious to learn how you broke through the aetheryte's powerful wards. Upon hearing your description of the gemstone, he seems overcome by memories of ancient tales─of knowledge he once shared as a subject of the Overmind. The excited Vath claims that the Burning Eye of Ravana Anakna was a relic of legend, long sought by the Gnath that it might be returned to their reborn deity. Your great worth, he insists, was proven when you remained unharmed by the eye's searing touch. Though confused by your mention of Unukalhai, the elder nevertheless celebrates your triumph, and vows that the Nonmind shall tell the story of your deeds for generations to come.
- Unukalhai welcomes your return, already well aware of the Lord of the Hive's downfall. The strange visitor claims an intimate knowledge of the primal mind─a preternatural ability he likens to your gift of the Echo. He seems certain that, without your recent victories, both Ravana and Bismarck would have flown to Azys Lla and invited devastation on a cataclysmic scale. For now, however, the Warring Triad will be left undisturbed in their fitful slumber... Thankful for your deeds, Unukalhai states that he will remain in the Rising Stones should you have further need of his wisdom.