The Wrath of Qarn
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Hugubert - Mor Dhona (x22, y8.7)|
|Reward|| 2064 |
Unlocks The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard)
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Ultimate Weapon|
- Speak with Miners' Guild.
- Speak with Bibimu at the Sunken Temple of Qarn.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard).
- Report to Seserukka at the Miners' Guild.
- Few things can match the ire of a brother riled, and how much greater the anger when there are two of them?
- According to Hugubert, Amajina & Sons Mineral Concern is in urgent need of adventurers. The craggy Highlander is uncharacteristically mealymouthed about the clients, however. Speak with one of them at the Miners' Guild and get a measure of this Seserukka.
- You learn that to speak with Seserukka is to hear from Popokkuli, and to speak with Popokkuli is to have an earful from Seserukka. What they demand is a rescue mission, but there is nothing simple about entering the Sunken Temple of Qarn─especially after some raiders have set off the ancient traps within. Still, the scholar Nenekko must be rescued, or her brothers will have your hide. Bibimu will allow you entry into the temple once you arrive in southern Thanalan.
- From Bibimu, you learn that your two clients are the “sons” in Amajina & Sons Mineral Concern. In addition, Nenekko is a rising star in the scholarly world. With this knowledge in mind, enter the Sunken Temple of Qarn and pull off the rescue. ※The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You return to the treacherous corridors of the Sunken Temple of Qarn, and live to tell the tale.
- Nenekko proves to be an unflappable little person in very little need of rescuing. Precede her back to the Miners' Guild to set her brothers' minds at rest, and remember: non-intrusive first and systematic always.
- The twins are relieved to see you and positively ecstatic to see their sister. They have loving hearts, all three, though in the twins it comes cloaked in much bluster. Nenekko's plan to sow superstitious fear should protect the ruins─and her team─from further danger created by unscrupulous raiders. What time has devoured, knowledge can recreate. And what was lost, soft eyes can find.