The Good Fight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Good Fight
Fremondain's brow is deeply furrowed.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Ramie Turban of Crafting
- 1 Ramie Doublet of Crafting
- 1 Holy Rainbow Apron
- 1 Ramie Skirt
- 4 Allagan Silver Piece
- Speak with Laurisse at Tailfeather.
- Forge a titanium bastard sword .
- Deliver the titanium bastard sword to Ishgard.
- Wait in front of the Lightfeather Proving Grounds.
- Fremondain's brow is deeply furrowed.
- Baroness Laurisse has sent Fremondain a note to the effect that she means to hone her skills further in the Dravanian forelands. Her loyal steward is shocked, for that way lie dragons in great number. However, he cannot believe she would be so rash as to charge alone into the Horde, and reasons that she will stop once in Tailfeather. He pleads that you intercept her there, and dissuade her from this risky plan.
- You find Baroness Laurisse together with a wounded chocobo hunter. As it happens, the man was attacked, and the daughter of House Jervaint defended him. However, this was not without cost─her beloved sword has snapped in two, either due to the ferocity of her attack, or the age of the blade. Upon arriving and learning the news, a distraught Fremondain asks that you forge a weapon worthy of the grand tournament─a high-quality titanium bastard sword. Deliver it to him at the Jeweled Crozier when it is complete.
- You hand over the titanium bastard sword to a most gratified Fremondain just in time for the trial round of the tournament. Knowing you will wish to know the outcome, the steward asks that you wait in front of the Lightfeather Proving Grounds.
- Baroness Laurisse appears shortly after you, leading Fremondain to fear for the worst. However, in fact, her early release signifies a stunning victory. With two bouts won, one tie, and five forfeits, she will move on to the next round of the tournament. The baroness reveals that it is not for her own sake that she seeks knighthood. Her father believed that the nobility should lead the people with actions, not words─a conviction that cost him his position. Now, the daughter of House Jervaint wishes to join the Temple Knights so that she may serve the people of Ishgard.
- ※The next blacksmith quest will be available from Fremondain upon reaching level 58.