Terror at Fallgourd
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Minfilia - The Waking Sands (x6, y6)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Back to Square One||Ziz Is So Ridiculous|
- Speak with Noraxia.
- Speak with Aideen.
- Try to /soothe Medrod.
- Minfilia has another lead for you to pursue.
- According to Minfilia, there has been another potential sighting of Lahabrea in the North Shroud. Speak with the sylph Noraxia for the details.
- Noraxia tells you that a miner named Medrod witnessed an unsavory masked character in the wood. Take yourself to Fallgourd Float in the North Shroud, and learn all you can from him.
- You find Medrod at Fallgourd Float, but the man is too perturbed to speak of his experience. Perhaps his companion at the table can help to settle him down.
- According to Aideen, nothing calms Medrod like a serving of lentils and chestnuts, his mother's speciality. Obtain a sample of this dish and bring it to him.
- You have brought Medrod his favorite dish, but it will take a bit more effort on your part to calm his frayed nerves. For want of a better idea, try to /soothe the man.
- Medrod finally settles down and recounts his blood-curdling experience seeing the masked man, whom he swears is Death incarnate. As Minfilia mentioned, it appears that this individual is indeed connected to the recent spate of mysterious deaths.