One Night in Amdapor
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||E-Sumi-Yan - Old Gridania (x6, y10.7)|
|Reward|| 939 |
Unlocks The Lost City of Amdapor
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Ultimate Weapon|
The Lost City of Amdapor
- Speak with Raya-O-Senna at Camp Tranquil.
- Speakwith Alphene outside the Lost City of Amdapor.
- Brother E-Sumi-Yan would like a word on behalf of a most illustrious client.
- The magicks entombing the lost city of Amdapor have recently faded, and the darkness within grows restless. Brother E-Sumi-Yan would have you still its stirring, and in his subtlety, has sent you to consult with Seedseer Raya-O-Senna. Make your way to Camp Tranquil in the South Shroud, where the Padjal awaits.
- The Seedseers Raya-O-Senna and her brother, A-Ruhn-Senna, apprise you of the darkness that has emerged within Amdapor. Suffice it to say, it falls to you to vanquish the fell presence. To venture into the lost city, speak with Alphene, the Wood Wailer stationed at the entrance in the South Shroud.
- From Alphene, you learn that the great gates he guards offer a way into the lost city. By all accounts, what awaits you is hideously dangerous and likely to be revolting. Meet the corruption in Amdapor with your loins girt! ※The Lost City of Amdapor can be accessed via the Duty Finder.