Ifrit Bleeds, We Can Kill It
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Thancred - The Waking Sands (x6, y5)|
Unlocks The Bowl of Embers (Hard)
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|A Recurring Problem||In for Garuda Awakening|
- Speak to Thancred to accept the quest.
- Speak to Swift at the Hall of Flames in Ul'dah - Steps of Nald.
- Attune yourself to the aetheryte at Zahar'ak in Southern Thanalan to unlock The Bowl of Embers (Hard) in the Duty Finder.
- Speak with Swift at the Hall of Flames.
- Attune to the aetheryte at Zahar'ak.
- Thancred wants you to vanquish Ifrit, and has information that will help you to arrange an encounter.
- Thancred confirms Urianger's words that Ifrit has been summoned once more. Report to the Hall of Flames and speak with Commander Swift to learn how you might arrange a meeting with the Lord of the Inferno.
- According to Commander Swift, a beastman aetheryte leading to Ifrit's domain, the Bowl of Embers, has been discovered within Zahar'ak in southern Thanalan. Fight your way to the innermost depths of the Amalj'aa stronghold, and attune to the aetheryte.
- You have attuned yourself to the Zahar'ak aetheryte, and the path to the Bowl of Embers lies wide open. Assemble your stoutest adventuring comrades, and vanquish the Lord of the Inferno.
- ※The Bowl of Embers (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.