Hope Springs Eternal
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Marielle - The Sea of Clouds (x15, y37)|
|Reward|| 48000 658 |
, , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Sense of Urgency||A Series of Unfortunate Events|
Spring Crystal is located at The Sea of Clouds (x30,y36).
- Speak with Laniaitte.
- Speak with Emmanellain.
- Speak with Voor Sian Siran.
- Search for a spring crystal in Voor Sian Siran.
- Deliver the spring crystal to Honoroit.
- Ser Marielle fears what might come of Lord Emmanellain's newfound ambition.
- If Lady Laniaitte acquiesces to Lord Emmanellain's demand for a more dangerous duty, then it would surely be necessary for you to accompany the young lord. Ser Marielle has asked you to return to the garrison commander and see if her fears are well founded.
- Because wells cannot be dug in the Sea of Clouds, the knights of Ishgard must explore other means of obtaining potable water─perhaps through the use of a unique type of water crystal found in the floating lakes of Voor Sian Siran. Resigned to the fact that Lord Emmanellain will not be denied, Lady Laniaitte has decided to task him with the retrieval of one such crystal. This should serve to mollify the young lord.
- Lord Emmanellain accepts the orders with his usual enthusiasm and sets out for Voor Sian Siran with his manservant in tow. Follow them.
- Growing bored due to the absence of any discernible threat, Lord Emmanellain abruptly decides on a whim to turn your mission into a contest in which each of you searches for the finest spring crystal you can find, with Honoroit to determine the winner. Before you can speak a word of protest, the young lord runs off, and you have no choice but to indulge his whim.
- You come upon what you judge to be a particularly impressive spring crystal. Hopefully Honoroit will feel the same.
- Honoroit ponders the unique properties of the spring crystal, including how it can be used to draw moisture from the air like water from a pump. It would seem you were the first to return and present him with an entry, for Lord Emmanellain is nowhere to be seen...