Curds and Slay
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Bloezoeng - Mor Dhona (x22, y8)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Ultimate Weapon|
- Speak with Wheiskaet at Costa del Sol.
- Speak with Brayflox at her Longstop.
- As Bloezoeng eyes you from his corner, you get the impression that he has a dangerous task in mind.
- Your wanderings have led you into the company of one Bloezoeng, a local chef in the Seventh Heaven. As it turns out, you and he share a mutual acquaintance: Dyrstweitz, the owner of the Flying Shark in Costa del Sol. Dyrstweitz, it would seem, has sent out a call for help on behalf of his own friend, Wheiskaet. For friendship's sake, seek out Wheiskaet in eastern La Noscea to see what is troubling him.
- Wheiskaet has pointed you in the direction of yet another old acquaintance, Brayflox Alltalks from the Company of Heroes. Proceed to Brayflox's Longstop, and assist the goblin in any way you are able.
- You speak with Brayflox and discover that her camp is under attack by the Illuminati, a secretive fraternity of goblin scholars. This enigmatic band may well have good reasons for their assault, but in the name of friendship, you must brush such doubts aside as you prepare to stand with Brayflox.
- Brayflox's Longstop (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.