Bringing out the Dead
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Eluned - Eastern Thanalan (x11, y22)|
|Reward|| 18040 |
, , , x5
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|A Tall Drink of Aqua del Sol||The Warden Works in Mysterious Ways|
- Gather the corpses.
- Carry the corpses to the carriage.
- Gather the remaining corpses.
- Speak with Eluned.
- Sister Eluned is staring at you with great sadness in her eyes...
- Having recognized you as father Iliud's guest, Sister Eluned offers her condolences for the lives lost in the attack on the Waking Sands. She then informs you that the bodies of your fallen comrades are currently being prepared for transport from Vesper Bay to the lichyard. Believing that it might help you find closure, she suggests that you travel to Vesper Bay and assist with this task.
- While many bodies have already been sent to the lichyard, many still remain outside the Waking Sands. Suppress whatever distaste you may harbor for the task at hand, and gather as many corpses as you can carry.
- Trying best not to think of who these brave men and women once were, you gingerly gather four of your fallen comrades. Bear their bodies to the chocobo carriage waiting at the east gate of Vesper Bay.
- You load the four bodies into the back of the chocobo carriage. Alas, four still remain outside the Waking Sands.
- With a heavy heart, you have gathered the final our bodies. As before, take them to the chocobo carriage at the east gate.
- The last of the fallen Scions are now ready to be taken to the lichyard. Return to Sister Eluned and tell her she can expect the bodies to arrive soon.
- Sister Eluned tells you that the first carriage from Vesper Bay arrived prior to your return, and that your fallen comrades are already being prepared for burial. She tells you to take comfort in the fact that death came quickly to most, and assures you that they will be afforded the utmost respect so that they may find peace in Thal's realm.