Balance unto All
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balance unto All
Unukalhai has urgent news to share on the current state of the Warring Triad.
— In-game description
- Use the Duty Finder to confront Sophia in Containment Bay P1T6.
- Speak with Unukalhai at the Rising Stones.
- Unukalhai has urgent news to share on the current state of the Warring Triad.
- According to Unukalhai, aetheric readings taken by Y'shtola in the aftermath of the VIth Legion's recent intrusion indicate that the eikon Sophia is close to awakening. Make haste to Azys Lla and rendezvous with the masked youth on the Flagship, in readiness to put the ancient goddess down.
- Barely have you joined Unukalhai when the ground begins to rumble to the sound of nearby battle. In the next moment, a breathless Krile appears and announces that Y'shtola and Urianger have engaged an unknown band of assailants. You hurry to the scene of the conflict to find a trio of strangers whom you determine to be thralls of the eikon Sophia. Though they do not linger long, they leave you with the words of an ominous prophecy, and the fear that their mistress may have already awoken in possession of all her terrible might. Time is of the essence. Summon your faithful comrades to your side and cast down the dread Goddess lest all be judged upon her scales!
- You have banished Sophia into the aether. Make your way back to the Flagship.
- Following your victory over the Goddess, Y'shtola muses on the reason for her rapid awakening─a question to which Unukalhai and Krile soon provide an answer. According to their investigation, the eikon enslaved the will of a careless Garlean soldier and commanded him to release her thralls. Allagan records also speak of a failed plot to exploit a flaw introduced into the machinery of Sophia's prison─a scheme that came dangerously close to being enacted millennia later. Even as you make your way back to the Rising Stones and Unukalhai, you are haunted by the thought of what might have come to pass had the Goddess been suffered to escape her fetters.
- You rejoin Unukalhai in Revenant's Toll, where you witness Y'shtola berating the masked youth for seeming to place you on a pedestal. Their differing views on what can and cannot be expected of you apart, all seem to agree that the last pillar of the Warring Triad must fall, and that only with its destruction will the world finally be free of the existential threat posed by Azys Lla.